Semi Permanent eyelash extensions
Alluring spectacular new lashes from £55
Eyelashes lashes are made thicker darker and longer through professional application of an individual synthetic eyelash directly onto the natural upper eyelashes.
We have trained in a variety of different methods including Nouveau Lash and Lash Perfect systems to enable us to employ variety of techniques and lashes to suit your eye. These lightweight lashes come in various thicknesses, colours and lengths and curvatures to beautifully blend in and feel just like your own eyelashes.
You won’t need eyelash curlers as lash extensions have a gentle curl.
You won’t need to apply mascara. You will be able to swim, exercise … even cry with lash extensions!
Clients may also wish to consider the LVL lash system which can be used in conjunction with these eyelash extensions.
Various methods of application can carefully be used to create the appearance of fuller, more curved, straighter longer or coloured lashes to suit your taste. There are 3 different weight options (fine, thick and extra thick) a variety colours (blue, green wine and brown) and a range of lengths from 6- 15mm. Coloured lashes or coloured tip flicks can be applied intermingled with black extensions. Y lashes, 2 lashes from one root can also be used to shorten you application time. Lower extensions are also possible.
How long do lash extensions last?
Our own eyelashes shed naturally on an 8-12 week cycle. So, on average a full set of lash extensions should last up to 4 weeks.
However, with regular care they can last up to 8-12 weeks. To achieve this retouches are necessary every 2-3 weeks.
Long term clients choose to have a complete debond and new set every 3 months.
- You may wish to remove contact lens during the procedure, but can be worn as normal afterwards.
- The lash bonding adhesive should not come into contact with your skin and you will be asked to keep your eyes closed during this relaxing procedure.
- Lashes can be removed by a lash technician whenever you wish.
- Our lash technicians always use magnifying lamps to ensure glue is not applied to neighbouring lashes, so dragging out adjoining lashes duringnatural loss.
- Don’t allow water near your new lashes for the first 2 hours after application.
- Do not swim or use steam treatments for 48hr afterwards.
- Avoid oily make- up removers.
- Only use non waterproof mascara if any is required.
- Don’t use eyelash curlers as heat may disturb the adhesive or break the extensions.
- Don’t perm or tint your lashes.
- Avoid over regular saunas
- Take care not to rub lashes vigorously when washing your face
Standard set (30-45 lashes) £55
Full / Glamour set (50-70 lashes) £70
A full quote will be given prior to treatment. Non standard colours or lash shapes may mean a slight difference in price.
Keep Young and Beautiful - Beauty & anti-ageing treatments.
Tel : 01273 691424
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org